PAROUSIA Magazine is calling for submissions for it third issue to be published by September 2016. This issue welcomes narratives that are standard for Christian publications.
Interested in Fiction, Creative Non Fiction, Poetry, Review, Interview, Photography, Painting, Drawing, Graphic and other creative art works.
Submission is open to every writer regardless of age, experience or location. Submission for PAROUSIA Magazine Issue #3 is now open
Poetry: Send up to 3 poems per submission of any length and style.
Fiction: Send 200-1000 words for Flash Fiction and 1000-3000 words for Short Fiction.
Creative Non-Fiction and Essays: Send up to 3000 words of your Articles,
Essays and Narrative Non-Fiction.
Interview: Send your interview with Authors, Artists, Missionaries, Ministers, Musicians and also people who are doing extra ordinary things.
Visual Art/Photography: Submit up to five images of photography, digital art, drawings, cartoons, paintings etc (maximum of 3 MB sized JPG, JPEG or PNG attachments)
Book Review: Send your review not more than 1000 words.
- All submission should be sent to email@example.com
- Your Subject must be in this format ‘SUBMISSION ISSUE 3 – NAME – GENRE’.
- Please include a biography not more than 100 words in your submission.
- Submissions are to be sent in Word Doc or pasted in the body of the email.
- Simultaneous submissions are acceptable but immediately inform PAROUSIA Magazine if your work has been accepted somewhere else.
- Your submission must be previously unpublished and original.
- By submitting your work you are giving PAROUSIA Magazine the permission to publish your work. You retain the Copyright of your work but in your succeeding publication, kindly give PAROUSIA Magazine the standard credit.